Any REGISTERED VOTER wishing to vote by Absentee Ballot must complete both sides of the Absentee Ballot Application (available by clicking below).
Here’s how it works
• You must be a registered voter in Suffolk County, and you must have a
valid reason to vote absentee.
• Click on a link below to download a printable application for an Absentee Ballot.
• Print and complete both sides of the Absentee Ballot Application, and sign it.
• Mail the application to the Board of Elections.
Suffolk County Board of Elections, PO Box 700, Yaphank NY 11980
• Your completed application must be postmarked no later than the seventh day
before the election. You may also hand-deliver it to the Board of Elections up until
the day before the election.
• Your application will be processed immediately.
• If your application is validated, the Board of Elections will confirm your validation by
letter, and you will receive your Absentee Ballot by mail. (If your application is
processed very close to the election date, you will simply receive the Absentee
Ballot by mail without prior written notice.)
Download the Application
Click below to download a printable Absentee Ballot application.
Download Absentee Ballot Application (English version)
Download Absentee Ballot Application (Spanish version)